LAN All NIGHT Gaming Festival is holding their next in-person, socially-distanced LAN event May 14-16 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas benefiting the North Texas Food Bank.
The event falls in between the holidays May the 4th Be With You (May 4) and Talk Like Yoda Day (May 21), so this event is themed “LAN WARS.”
Visit LANFEST.com/Events to register and learn more!
The event will also be welcoming online participants throughout the event. The event is free to attend online, but if you want to be eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments and contests, an online pass will need to be purchased.
Join in the fun here: Discord.LANallNIGHT.com
This will be a hybrid event, meaning it will be held both in-person and online. If you don’t want to go in person, but you want to participate online and still be eligible for raffles and tournaments, you can buy an online-only pass
- In-Person Reserved Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) Seat – $75
- In-Person Reserved Tabletop Seat – $25
- Online Only Ticket – $25
- Online Only – FREE (not eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments)
VIP and Add-on Tickets
- VIP In-Person Reserved Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) Seat – $125 – Bring Your Own Chair, LAN WARS Sticker, LAN WARS Tee Shirt #1, Early Entry (Friday Morning), Framed 8×10 Event Graphic Signed by Staff, VIP Discord Role, Early Entry (Thursday Night), Listed as VIP on Website, VIP Shout Out on Social Media, Access to VIP Discord Channel, Enter in VIP-Only Raffle
- VIP Online Only Ticket – $75
- Case of BAWLS – $35 (pre-order for pick-up at event. Any BAWLS not picked up will be drunk by staff. No refunds)
- Llama Swag Pack – $50
Limited in-person seating available. Act now!
The hotel room block has sold out.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott – Free 24/7 shuttle service within 5 mile radius
- Residence Inn by Marriott – Free shuttle service within 5 mile radius
Safety is our Number One Priority
Attendee and staff safety are of the utmost important to us, which is why we are taking the following precautions:
- Face masks are recommended. We will follow state, local and/or venue rules at the time of the event.
- Socially-distanced seating – Everyone will be seated 6′ apart. Everyone will have a 6′ table to themselves!
- We will provide hand sanitizer
- We will provide sanitizing wipes
- We will be doing temperature checks at registration
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
There are several ways you can support our cause:
- Become a monetary sponsor – We are a charity event so the more money we bring in, the more we are able to provide to the charities we support!
- Donate in-kind gifts for raffles – We incentivize our food drive with raffle tickets, so the more raffle prizes we have to give away, the more donations we’re likely to get!
- Donate in-kind gifts for event infrastructure – With a high-tech event like this, infrastructure can be expensive. Our biggest need is extension cables (25’, 50’, 75’, 100’, 12-14 gauge) and power strips.
- Donate in-kind gifts/services for event use – This could be custom-printed signage, photobooths, custom merchandise, etc.
Questions? Email info@LANallNIGHT.com.
Visit LANallNIGHT.com to register and learn more!