LAN All NIGHT Gaming Festival is holding their next in-person LAN event October 22-24 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine.
The event is themed around halloween so we present to you “LAN All Night IV: ZombieLAN”
Visit LANFEST.com/Events to register and learn more!
The event will also be welcoming online participants throughout the event. The event is free to attend online, but if you want to be eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments and contests, an online pass will need to be purchased.
Join in the fun here: Discord.LANallNIGHT.com
This will be a hybrid event, meaning it will be held both in-person and online. If you don’t want to go in person, but you want to participate online and still be eligible for raffles and tournaments, you can buy an online-only pass
- In-Person Reserved Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) Seat – $75
- In-Person Reserved Bring Your Own Computer 6ft Table Seat – $150
- In-Person General Admission – $25
- Online Only Ticket – $25
- Online Attendance – FREE (not eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments)
VIP and Add-on Tickets
- VIP – $50 – Bring Your Own Chair, ZombieLAN Sticker, ZombieLAN Tee Shirt #1, Early Entry (Friday Morning), Framed 8×10 Event Graphic Signed by Staff, VIP Discord Role, Early Entry (Thursday Night), Listed as VIP on Website, VIP Shout Out on Social Media, Access to VIP Discord Channel, Enter in VIP-Only Raffle
- Llama Swag Pack – $50 – ZombieLAN Pin, LAN All NIGHT Slap Bracelet, ZombieLAN Sticker, ZombieLAN Tee Shirt #2 Sales End Sept. 6th. Pick up at the event or shipped to you after the event.
- Case of BAWLS – $35 (pre-order for pick-up at event. Any BAWLS not picked up will be drunk by staff. No refunds)
Limited in-person seating available. Act now!
Hotel room rate $170 a night for the Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds and Full Sleeper Sofa, Max Occupancy 6.
Covid-19 Safety Info
Attendee and staff safety are of the utmost importance to us.
We will follow all Local and Venue Covid safety procedures.
Current Great Wolf Lodge policy: https://www.greatwolf.com/grapevine/paw-pledge/health-and-safety
Please stay home if anyone in your party recently experienced a fever, ailment, or any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
There are several ways you can support our cause:
- Become a monetary sponsor – We are a charity event so the more money we bring in, the more we are able to provide to the charities we support!
- Donate in-kind gifts for raffles – We incentivize our food drive with raffle tickets, so the more raffle prizes we have to give away, the more donations we’re likely to get!
- Donate in-kind gifts for event infrastructure – With a high-tech event like this, infrastructure can be expensive. Our biggest need is extension cables (25’, 50’, 75’, 100’, 12-14 gauge) and power strips.
- Donate in-kind gifts/services for event use – This could be custom-printed signage, photobooths, custom merchandise, etc.
Questions? Email info@LANallNIGHT.com.
Visit LANallNIGHT.com to register and learn more!