50+ Hours of Non-Stop Gaming and Charity
LAN all NIGHT Charity Gaming Festival is holding their inaugural event March 6-8 at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas benefiting North Texas Food Bank.
The event’s primary attraction is the Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) section where gamers bring their computer to participate in 50+ hours of non-stop gaming and charity. There will be tournaments, raffles, contests, live streaming and a large board game zone.
LAN all NIGHT will also serve as a food drive drop-off location all weekend, benefiting North Texas Food Bank. The public is welcome to drop off non-perishable food items without attending the event if they wish to donate. A list of most-needed items can be found here.
LAN all NIGHT is currently being sponsored by the Texas Rangers, Bethesda Game Studios, Free Play Arcade and more.
- Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) seat – $59.99
- BYOC seat with computer rental – $149.99 (deadline to register for PC rental is 2/14)
- General Admission for the entire weekend – $14.99 in advance and $20 at the door
Tickets can be purchased at LANallNIGHT.com.
Hotel room rates are available at a discount for attendees. Each room can sleep up to six people and comes with up to six water park passes. More information can be found here.
For full schedule information, download Fan!Guru, the official app of LAN all NIGHT. The Fan!Guru app is available in the App Store or Google Play. The full schedule is also available here.
LAN All NIGHT is the official Dallas chapter of the national nonprofit organization, LANFest, who is dedicated to empowering gaming communities and supporting charitable efforts by creating unique gaming experiences.
North Texas Food Bank Information
Founded in 1982, the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a Dallas nonprofit hunger relief organization that distributes donated, purchased and prepared foods through a network of more than 200 Partner Agencies in 13 counties. As a member of Feeding America, we support the nutritional needs of children, families and seniors through education, advocacy and strategic partnerships.
- More than 800,000 people across NTFB’s 13-county service area are food insecure – 1 in 6 people.
- Having a job doesn’t mean that you can’t be hungry. Stagnant wages and underemployment are contributing factors to low family incomes.
- There is a strong correlation between hunger and health, with one in three client households affected by diabetes – and 60 percent with unpaid medical bills.
- 80 percent of clients choose to purchase inexpensive and often unhealthy foods in order to have something to eat.
- 2/3 of households that the North Texas Food Bank serves reports having to choose between food and paying for medical care.
- One in five kids in North Texas is food insecure – almost 300,000 children.
- Food insecure children are sick more often and are more likely to suffer developmental delays.
- 95 percent of households served by NTFB have an annual household income of $30,000 or less.
- In North Texas, 1 in 6 food-insecure households is home to a veteran.
About LAN All NIGHT
LAN All NIGHT is the Dallas Chapter of the national nonprofit, LANFest.
LAN All Night Gaming Festival redefining the LAN by focusing on playing video games, giving to charity, building communities and just having a good time!
Gamers flock to LAN All NIGHT with their computers for a weekend of gaming and philanthropy.
LANFest is dedicated to empowering gaming communities and supporting charitable efforts by creating unique gaming experiences.
- 8,000+ of Attendees
- Chapters – 18 nationwide
- Event Size – 100-500 per LAN
- 2020 Events – 25+
- Founded – 2003
- Past Events – 200+
- Money Raised – $1,000,000+
LANFest Chapter Locations
- Dallas, TX
- Hamburg, NY
- Rochester, NY
- Tampa, FL
- Seattle, WA
- Albany, NY
- Albuquerque, NM
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- DuPont, WA
- Folsom, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- Hillsboro, OR
- CO Springs, CO
- Pomona, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Portland, OR
- Sacramento, CA