In an abundance of caution, LAN All NIGHT Gaming Festival is increasing the number of hand sanitizers in public zones, including Registration, Freeplay Zone, Tabletop Zone and the Stage. We will wipe down keyboards, mice and headphones of freeplay computers throughout the day with disinfectant wipes.
Attendees are encouraged to wash your hands regularly throughout the festival, cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze, avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you’re sick.
These are the recommendations from the CDC on preventing the spread of germs:
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu symptoms, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.
- See Everyday Preventive Actions
LAN all NIGHT’s inaugural event is March 6-8 at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas and will benefit North Texas Food Bank.
The event’s primary attraction is the Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) section where gamers bring their computer to participate in 50+ hours of non-stop gaming and charity. There will be tournaments, raffles, contests, live streaming and a large board game zone.
LAN all NIGHT will also serve as a food drive drop-off location all weekend, benefiting North Texas Food Bank. The public is welcome to drop off non-perishable food items without attending the event if they wish to donate. A list of most-needed items can be found here.
Carter BloodCare along with Team Liquid are also partnering with LAN all NIGHT for blood donations. If you’re interested in donating blood, you can learn more and sign up here.
LAN all NIGHT is currently being sponsored by the Texas Rangers, Bethesda Game Studios, Gamdias, Free Play Arcade and more.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at LANallNIGHT.com and at the door as well.