LAN all NIGHT Gaming Festival is holding their next in-person, socially-distanced LAN October 23-25 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas benefiting the North Texas Food Bank.
The event is themed “The Silence of the LANs” to fit with a Halloween theme.
Visit LANallNIGHT.com to register and learn more!
The event will also be welcoming online participants throughout the event. The event is free to attend online, but if you want to be eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments and contests, an online pass will need to be purchased.
Join in the fun here: Discord.LANallNIGHT.com
Safety is our Number One Priority
Attendee and staff safety are of the utmost important to us, which is why we are taking the following precautions:
- Face masks are required
- Socially-distanced seating – Everyone will be seated 6′ apart. Everyone will have a 6′ table to themselves!
- We will provide hand sanitizer
- We will provide sanitizing wipes
- We will be doing temperature checks at registration
- No general admission tickets for this event in order to maintain social distancing
- No walk-up-and play computers to limit shared surfaces
This will be a hybrid event, meaning it will be held both in-person and online. If you don’t want to go in person, but you want to participate online and still be eligible for raffles and tournaments, you can buy an online-only pass
- In-Person Reserved Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) Seat – $75
- In-Person Reserved Tabletop Seat – $25
- Online Only Ticket – $20
- Online Only – FREE (not eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments)
Limited in-person seating available. Act now!
Hotel room rates available at $150 a night. The code to book a room at that rate is 2010LanAll
Raising Money for Charity
We’re raising money from now through the end of the event. There are two ways you can support the event:
- Donate – Give a one-time or recurring donation to directly support charity
- Fundraise – Create a fundraiser and get your friends and family to donate to it
Community Food Drive
Between October 1-23, we’re asking community groups to collect food items and drop them off at our food drive October 23 or 24.
All food donated will go to the North Texas Food Bank.
If you’re interested in helping families in need, sign up at LANallNIGHT.com/FoodDrive.
These are their most-needed items: Canned fruit in juice, Peanut butter, Cereal bars and Canned Tuna.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
There are several ways you can support our cause:
- Become a monetary sponsor – We are a charity event so the more money we bring in, the more we are able to provide to the charities we support!
- Donate in-kind gifts for raffles – We incentivize our food drive with raffle tickets, so the more raffle prizes we have to give away, the more donations we’re likely to get!
- Donate in-kind gifts for event infrastructure – With a high-tech event like this, infrastructure can be expensive. Our biggest need is extension cables (25’, 50’, 75’, 100’, 12-14 gauge) and power strips.
- Donate in-kind gifts/services for event use – This could be custom-printed signage, photobooths, custom merchandise, etc.
Questions? Email info@LANallNIGHT.com.