- Arrival Time – You can start checking into the LAN at 11am Friday(if you bought the VIP upgrade see below)
- The LAN ends at 5pm on Sunday.
- If you haven’t picked a seat yet please pick one before arriving.
- Waiver: Please fill out this digital waiver before you arrive
- Ethernet Cable – Table Switches will be placed at the middle of the row. The furthest seat from any switch will need a 30ft network cable. If you bought a 6ft table seat the network cable will be provided.
- Power Strip – This event power strips will be provided, no need to bring your own!
- All other items you will need for the LAN like keyboard, mouse, monitor, cables, etc.
- Raffle: New this event, we will hold a daily raffle Friday and Saturday Night at 10pm and the final Raffle at 1pm on Sunday.
Must be present to win.
- LFG – if you’re looking for a game, the best way to team up with people is to join a voice channel and share your screen.
Join Discord: https://discord.gg/lanallnight
- The LAN is located in the Conference Center.
- There is a dedicated parking lot for the Conference Center around the back side of the Hotel.
- Parking is Free.
- Face Coverings are Mandatory in public areas at the Great Wolf Lodge
- LFG – if you’re looking for a game, the best way to team up with people is to join a voice channel and share your screen
Join Discord: http://discord.lanallnight.com
- Raffle: Online Ticket holders will be entered into a separate raffle than the in person attendees, with items of equal value that are easy to ship.
- Thursday Early Access – VIP can set up and play Thursday starting at 9pm (or when the BYOC is ready). BYOC will be closed and locked up around 2am.
- Friday Early Entry – VIP can enter 2 hours early at 9am on Friday morning.
- We will be collecting food all weekend for the NTX Community Food Pantry.
- The more you donate the more chances you have to win in our Food Bank Raffle
- One entry is earned for every five items donated.
- Food donations are subject to the discretion of LAN staff. Must be present to win.
- Although, you can donate what you want, these are the most-needed items the NTX Community Food Pantry has requested:
- Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, pickles, salsa, BBQ sauce, relish, seasonings
- Pancake mix, muffin mix, breakfast bars
- Jelly, pancake syrup, cake frostings
- Cake mix, brownie mix
- Coffee, tea
- Knorr or Lipton noodle packages
- Scalloped, Au Gratin potatoes
- Hamburger, tuna, and chicken helper
- Toiletries: toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soap, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, baby wipes, diapers, shampoo, conditioner, razors
- Cleaning supplies: laundry soap, floor cleaner, paper towels, toilet bowl cleaner
- Dog and cat food
- We have 4 amazing tournaments! Sign Up Now
- Magic The Gathering 1v1 Draft Friday @6pm
- Golf with your Friends – Friday @8pm
- Halo 3 2v2 – Saturday @2pm
- Quake Champions – Saturday @7:30pm
- Tabletop games are once again being provided for checkout by DFW Gaming Village.
- Request a specific game from the DFW Gaming Village library to be brought out to LAN all Night https://forms.gle/b9QkdVpEJYraxa5KA
- We are looking for volunteers that can help with setup, teardown, reg desk and security.
- Join our Volunteer channel via our Role Channel in discord.
- Fill out our Volunteer interest form.
- Volunteers will be entered into a mini volunteer raffle.
Check out all the events and contests going on during LAN all Night!
Wanna Stream On-Stage?!
This year we are featuring a PC gaming station at the corner of the stage by the front door. We’re hoping to have a featured streamer gaming on the PC every hour. People might stand around and watch, watch you on discord, or maybe we’ll even put you up on the stream or in-house projectors.
If you want to sign up for a time to stream, let us know! Oh and, uh… ASAP!
- Link to form